21 April 2010

↘hOliday start


yes~\(≧▽≦)/
finally Over the exam
and hOliday is start nOw
yahoO~~O(∩_∩)O
.
.
after finish tOday last exam paper
wit my 7baObei went tO
KLCC chili's restOran celebrate


foOd really deliciOus
yummy =D

.
.
after that went tO garden there
strOll and take sOme pic



there really have nice view︿( ̄︶ ̄)︿


.
.
we're enjOying at this mOment
我接受唔到咯~
Are yOu seriOurs?~
真是好鬼衰geh~
ya~this 3 wOrd repeat and repeat
me n WbaObei was acting sOmeOne
Hanglelababy(wOng jOe lam)
Hungry(lee si kin)
then laugh nOn stOp again =.="
yOu wan be a famOus?
then dO the thing mOst crazy n 38
LOL ε( ̄□ ̄)3||
.
.
yea~^^
im planning my hOlidays nOw
hOw can fullest and meaningful o.O?
I dOn't want waste the time anymOre
sure,
eat+drink+play+shOpping+yam cha
this all cannOt lack
<( ̄ c ̄)y▂ξ
but loOk nOt enOugh leh~
any idea?
gals~fren~baObei~
call me anytime =)

1 comment: