03 July 2010

19th bufday & phOtO shoOting


2 July
My 3baobei cheat me gO Out
say discuss assignment
but the real is they bully me#(┬_┬)!
First,
when im did not attention
splash water & ice at me
and me sure resist back

then they fOrce me gO change clOth

LOL~
is they DIY t-shirt
tats why just nOw they splash water(=.=")

but i mOre like David Villa =D

All my baObei art


.
.
Then they fOrce & tug me
gO sg.wang greenbOx Sing K
WHAT!!!???…(⊙_⊙;)…
I DON WANT LAR o(>,<)o
i wear like the sleep clOth and slipper
but they dOn care =\
sO bad ε(┬_┬)3
.
.
at monOrail,many ppl loOk at me
cOz my shirt○( ̄﹏ ̄)○
at Sg.wang,
i keep run when they nOt attentiOn
they keep chase & catch me
it is fun
hahaha..\(≧▽≦)/
.
.
Finally,they let me buy the shOrt pants change︿( ̄︶ ̄)︿
and we was enjOyed Sing K
<( ̄︶ ̄)/<( ̄︶ ̄)/<( ̄︶ ̄)/



See,we are sO happy

wOW~(O.O)/

My cake =D






.
.
feel crazy,memOrable,touch & happy
at tOday~( ̄▽ ̄)↗
special experienced and gift~
TQ fOr my BaoBei men (Big hug)
but hOr
ill creat the mOre fun at next time
expect..hOhO..<( ̄ c ̄)y▂ξ
LOve ya~muackxxx~~❤
.
.
4July
tOday hang Out wit rainbOw laOpO
Full hOuse,a beautiful & goOd envirOnment

i tOt just a gathering,
but my laopO giv me a suspriseO(∩_∩)O
they celebrated wit me
tOuching againO(>,<)O
.
.
belOw is the pic and sOme phOtO shoOting
i very like it^^




























.
.
Thx my laOpO~
have a nice bufday fOr me
feel tOuch & happy~( ̄▽ ̄)~
LOve ya~muackxxx~~❤
.
.

my 19th just wanna start
↘hOpe can sucess my target
↘hOpe me dOn emO again,
can bring alOt happiness tO fren & family
↘hOpe have a wOnderful in my life

1 comment:

  1. WAH~ so syiok yo your this year birthday ! =) must appreciate it ya ! ^^

    wish you all the best!
    YEA~don't waste time emo again lorr !
    GAMBATEH ! we all here support you ! =D gogogo !

    ReplyDelete