20 July 2012

IKEA@TGIF Relax Day

T.G.I.F Hangout with my baobei men for relax after rushed and completed all suffer assignment or presentation. Someone wanna eat the famous curry puff and hot dog, that's why we went to IKEA take brunch and window shopping. LOL

 the colorful wallpaper 

 the hotdog, add on the sauce by ourself

 famous Curry Puff, its delicious

See, we're enjoying our meal 

After that, go into IKEA for windows shopping. Inside have lot of creative interior design.
How I wish I have those kind of wardrobe that can put huge of cloth, bad and high heel, all room is like fashion show room, I think this is every girl dream, not only me.

 Have a little kid here, LOL


We went to Merienda Da Eva for high tea.

 Cheese cake


lazily face

And we together watched the "The Dark Knight Rises" movie for 3 hour. Nice movie, I like Cat women.
Rest is to prepare for the long journey ahead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment