09 September 2012

Volkswagen Event Job 2012

Finally end the 4 days VW event job, I'm exhausted and feel great right now, learned of new experience of the event and knew new friend. It's a kind of easy and fun job. I'm grad that be the one of usherette of the Valkswagen Das Auto Show 2012 big event from 6-9 Sept 2012 at KLCC.

The first night is Staff night, collect and return mobile/camera of the staffs is my only job on that night. We require stand by earlier before the show start, and we are back at 11pm after the show end. It's too bad we couldn't capture any pic at that night. Second night is VIP's night, most important night of the event. To helping register and greet VIP is my job of the night. Always for smiling and friendly to the VIP's.

Good smiley? LOL

The icon is back

lucky have her work with me ^^

Public day is on third and last day. Guest Registration at info desk and verifying guest by registration kiosk.  It more busier than last two night, we need to face lot of guest and handle the some problem. I'm enjoyed the job :)


my junior -- mostly freelancer is from TARCIAN?


Last night of the show, their allow we go in to watch the show after finished the job. This is the success event, I like their concept and idea -- broaden one's horizon. Some pic of the show.




 new model, bettle show

 fashion show


 free photo 

 Hi, we're inside the bettle car? @@



 End of the event, show and job. Have a good rest for tonight. Tomorrow go for dinner with jimui friend and departure to kedah trip with my baobei at night. Stay tuned for my next post ya (n_n)
Good Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment