19 May 2010

Special


tOday is a special day fOr me
.
.
first~
tOday is the sem3 result release
but cannOt check (toO lagging >,<)
then wit all baObei hang Out
went tO wangsa walk play bOwling︿( ̄︶ ̄)︿
and simply celebratiOn bufday Of XiaOxin
.
.
but tOday i really cnt cOntrOl
myself face emOtiOn
nO moOd lar#(┬_┬)#
hOpe yOu all dOn mind( ̄)︿( ̄)
.
.
then v back CbaObei hOuse check result
watever what result is it
me alsO have mental preparation
i already try my best at that time
luckly nOt sO bad╮(╯▽╰)╭
my resit paper cnt get A
haiz..ε( ̄□ ̄)3||
but this time im sOber
i knOw what i want
yea =)
remedy my lessOn
b4 i wasted many time fOr fun n blur O(>,<")O
.
.
after that
I went tO dental clinic
OrthOdOntic
susprise (o.O)?
wahaha..xD
suddenly make this decisiOn
& i can dOne it
firstly my parent dOn suppOrt
but im stick it
nOw they are suppOrt me^^
happy~O(∩_∩)O
nOw i becOme braces gal..
nO habit and hard eating the foOd
have a bit pain Only =D
.
.


fOr my baObei:
i knOw what defect Of me
ill try my best mOdify it
and
dOn toO care the result
it just a test
nOt the whOle life
effort tOgether k︿( ̄︶ ̄)︿
i lOve the time wif yOu all^^
TQ and Love ya..❤
.
.
fOr my family:
althOugh sOme prOblem arOund us
but i can felt it
yOu all really lOve & suppOrt me
me really happy
i gOt u all =]
im lOve u all sO much frOm deeply heart
i just dOnnO hOw tO shOw
im mature,
dOn wOrry bOut me more
i knOw hOw tO take care myself
TQ and Love ya..❤
.
.
fOr 2 ppl:
ya~
when im felt dOwn at lOss time
is bOth Of yOu~
suppOrt and encOurage me
i still remember yOur questiOn
→whO r u?
→what u want tO dO?
a big THANKS YOU fOr bOth Of yOu<( ̄︶ ̄)>
.
.
fOr my friend:
TQ who suppOrt and giv me encOurage
i'll cherish Our friendship<( ̄︶ ̄)>
.
.
for myself:
yOu are not the child ady
many thing need manage n deal it by yOurself
↘pls be mOre mature
↘pls dOn just play n indulge
↘pls plan and mOve tO success yOur target
the life is yOur!
just dO what yOu want
dOn regret at that time k?
the wOnderful future life waiting yOu~( ̄▽ ̄)~
enjOy & cherish
gambateh,yap
yOu can ^^


**prOmise

No comments:

Post a Comment