05 August 2010

Cheras pasar malam


really feel sleepy (-.-)zzz
but still need fOrce myself wake up
cOz need gO training abOut my wOrk (>,<)/
.
.
and tOnite i get my dad permit
let me drive him car gO cheras pasar malam
~( ̄▽ ̄)~
(actually is MaomaO drOve,me just drOve tO gk)
yea ya =)
wit my baObei men
wanna eat & shOpping again
<( ̄︶ ̄)/<( ̄︶ ̄)/<( ̄︶ ̄)/
.
.
firstly,we have abit lOst,
but lucky we have meet frenz at rOad (=.=)
then fOllOw they car gO
and safely reach there︿( ̄︶ ̄)︿
.
.
many many ppl there,
hOt like hell,ε( ̄□ ̄)3||
but we are excited,
all bOught many,
walked 2hOur mOre,
all felt satisfied o( ̄︶ ̄)↗
.
.
haha,
when On the way back,
we lOst again (=.=)o
dunnO drOve tO where o.O?
actually i just scared didn have petrO,
cOz i dOn wan push car (>,<)"
lucky finally we safely reach hOme︿( ̄︶ ̄)︿
Our driver was tired + hungry,
and we yam cha at brj
.
.
happy,
we are enjOy O(∩_∩)O
expect next time,
but need bOught gps first <( ̄ c ̄)y▂ξ

No comments:

Post a Comment