19 August 2010

♥ shOpping


be my fren exam hair mOdel
just exam wash hair
but my hair sO lOng
pity my frenz O(>,<")O

she & her trainer keep say
'is time tO cut my hair'
hehe o(# ̄▽ ̄#)o


Vivian & me
dOn wOrry
yOu sure can pass O(∩_∩)O
give yOurslef mOre cOnfidence k?
.
.
after tat, i went tO sg.wang
shOpping alOne
tis feel reli nice\(≧▽≦)/
.
.
*dOn scOld me,i knOw final exam is cOming soOn
and tOday skip the class dedecut mark╮(﹀_﹀")╭
but just spend 1 day tO buy high heel and dress
for attend my cOusin wedding at next week
(ψ(╰_╯)σ nO excuse pls~)
.
.
next rOund is time square
my frenz cOme find me & accOmapany
abit tOuch la,<( ̄︶ ̄)>
but i reli scared will ignOre my frenz
tats why shOppng alOne mOre better^^
.
.
i bOught a high heel,3t-shirt and legging
nO enOugh laO(>,<")O
i still need buy mOre and mOre
OMG~…(⊙_⊙;)…
hOw cOuld i have moOd study nOw?!
just hOpe fast fast END my final exam,
then can play and shOpping again^^
but still need earn mOre money o($.$)o
.
.
Anyway,feel satisfied and enjOyable
yahoO ( ̄︶ ̄)↗


No comments:

Post a Comment