08 May 2011

mOvita night

This time suddenly gO tO this club is fOr celebratiOn birthday and farewell party. This was my first time went tO this club, when we reach almost 12am, all was watching the football match
MU v.s Chelsea, Champion get by MU. when ended is the party time start :) Actually I just gO their listening music, I like the envirOnment, boOm boOm pOw ︿( ̄︶ ̄)︿ less dance Or drink (maybe Or I Old?) hahaha
*I'm nOt that type Of girl, dOn wOrry ya \(oo,)/
Okie, may be you all will more prefer view the pic than I write right?  hehehe

mOvita is lOcate at Sunway Giza mall,PJ.
EnvirOnment okay, look like pub?





This sweet cOuple is tOnight birthday and prepare flight tO england after end the party. The gal is plan wOrk at her mOm shOp, maybe immigrant and wont back here anymOre (∩∩)
Even me and them just met up few times, but, alsO have abit sad fOr that.
Here wishing her Happy Bufday and goOd luck all the blast :)

END




No comments:

Post a Comment