14 October 2012

Derrick & Ivy Wedding Dinner

Today is my cousin Derrick Big big day! (He younger than me 3month) LOL I had been came here Bukit Tinggi, Klang from yesterday. I miss my klang side relative. Yesterday night have a simple buffet dinner, is such like a gathering, all chilling and drink beer together.

Today morning, is time to bride home!

 All is prepared and cooked by bridegroom mom

successfully bring pretty bride back home

 敬茶time! They are waiting this moment for a long long time 

 All relative group photo

Alright, wedding dinner time which are held in 锦纶泰大饭店,Klang.


 sign my big name and blessing them :)

 my dad and sis

tonight main feature, pretty bride and smart bridegroom 

 my pretty cousin sister

 my cute younger cousin bro and sis 花童花女


pink shirt is my youngest auntie, Do me look alike o.o? LOL


 She just so cuteee (n.n)

 Before start the dinner, have dancing part. The boys and the girls. 

 The boys star dancing with "I wanna marry you" song



 And welcome the bride and bridegroom come in

 Congratulation!


last 2 days is bridegroom 21st birthday too,celebrate together at tonight!

He just speak out, he really feel happy and appreciate everything he possess now, and thank you love he family member forever. *Touching*




A group pic with all my younger bro and sis. They have been grow up, time flies. LOL

A beautiful night. Wishing them happiness forever. 

End the post with my outfit and look tonight. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment