24 September 2010

Genting Highland♥


almOst 1year didn gO Genting
in my memOry,Genting is my favOrite
& happy time wif family when i was yOung =)

tis time went again wif my family & YauSis
.
.
tis year mid-autumn festival,
hOw celebrate?
just dinner wif family at Genting
but enOugh fOr me <( ̄︶ ̄)/

I ❤ my family (sis dint fOllOw >,<)
.
.

watched magic shOw,nOt reli nice =\

see, Sleeping Beauty (#-.-)/r
.
.
went tO there just rest & relax
sure, capture alOt Of pic\(≧▽≦)/
Belated say : Happy Mid-Autumn Festival O(∩_∩)O





loOk like eating SHIT,haha╭(﹊∩∩﹊#)╮


see my behind o(=.=")o




*make a wish*








play the cOlOur ~( ̄▽ ̄)~


.
.
cOntinue On next day,

i like my make up,loOk punk (o.O)? hehe








i ❤ ice-cream^^






loOk tall? but actually I am =)



coOl ^^








.
.


wif YauSis =)
.
.


see, yOur smile is beautiful, keep it On always k?
dOn think toO much >,<
thx help me 'shoOting' & accOmpany me =)
like the pilOt talk at night,
frenzship = Endless
lOve ya~♥
.
.

看我72变,期待ing


3 comments:

  1. Lao po~ I like yours photo ^^ especially youur boot..you look so slim & tall ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty girl!!! you take nice photo's!!! when want find me hang out?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christine laOpO >> yea, thanks ^^
    Jack >> thx ya, wait yOu are free la =)

    ReplyDelete