16 September 2010

LIFE


is 3.01am right nOw,
tis few day many thing was happend.
.
.
first tell my wOrking stOry,
i almOst cheated by the agent,
all giv us the wrOng infOrmatiOn,
WTF~ψ(╰_╯)σ
finally, we settled and received it.
hOpe tOmOrO wOrk will be best╭(﹊∩∩﹊#)╮
.
.
my Old fren, he was had accident last fri,
althrOugh we nOt reli clOse
& lOng time didnt cOntact,
but knew he at cOma situatiOn nOw,
tOmOrO have 2nd OperatiOn,
hOpe he reli can wake up & recOvery soOn,
he is a nice fren,
gOd bless him pls\(~__~)/
.
.
my Old brOther,
he was flight tO england study abrOad,
althrOugh recently less cOntact,
but just nOw release many
crazy,happy & funny memOries
abOut us,
had abit sad,but alsO wishing him
all thing will be best
blif Our frenship︿( ̄︶ ̄)︿
.
.
tis all let me mOre mature,
i knOw im learning hOw tO 'LIFE' nOw

"I knOw my future NOT a dream"


yOyO,Gambateh╭(′▽`)╭(′▽`)╯

No comments:

Post a Comment