09 September 2010

interview day


just slept 2hOur
need early wake up tO interview
pity #(┬_┬)泣!
.
.
dunnO why cannOt cOmmunicate wit my dad
i said at titiwangsa mOnOrail drOp me,
but he drOped me at the nasianal library ε( ̄□ ̄)3||
dOn wan argue wit him,
i straight gO dOwn car
& take teksi gO meet mOsquitObabes,
haiz, izzit my porOblem? (TT__TT)
.
.
knew new frenz at there =D
we went tO boss hOuse SIERRAMAS,sg bulOh
briefing and interview
OMG~…(⊙_⊙;)…
wOnderful Bungalow,Only rich ppl live
increase my view,
that reli great and beautiful
when i can live & Own? O(>,<")O
.
.
have 2 little children,
the cutely girls like me sO much
♥play wit me ♥fOllOw me =)
CUTE neh~



i miss tat cutely girls,
can i bring her back hOme?
.
.
waiting infOrm, hOpe will hire me
.
.
edit myself,stOry wit funny emOtiOn,
hOpe yOu can smile when see it ^^



wahaha..xD
.
.
END

2 comments:

  1. What job you interview for???Can count me in??Hahaha~I am jobless soon~Kakaka~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jayce >> ermm, beauty fair fOr nx week.
    but still waiting infOrm =\
    im jObless toO, have jOb tell me ya..=)

    ReplyDelete