28 December 2010

Day Of Sista

Hi, everyOne. =)

I was Delayed my bOxing day, planned tOday shOpping with my lOvely Sistas.
But sOmething happend, arOund 5.30pm we just reached there.

We are felt super hungry.
This is my breakfast+lunch+dinner LOL
look similiar? yea, Sushi Zanmai again.
But still deliciOus and like it
Cat*BOey*Yau


Our dessert :
U hu hu : lemOn cheese cup cake


loOk them are very happy ^^

After that, we went tO paviliOn shOpping, unlucky =( The time is nOt enOugh fOr us.
I just bOught 1 black skirt, aikss~ =\
althrOugh just few hOur, we already toOk many 'nice' pic. xD

*Yau
*BOey



this angle nice~

NOrmal? nonono~
NO believe?
see belOw pic, attentiOn Our face emOtiOn. muahaha
*pls click it tO see mOre clearly xD


cute?
hOw this? shOw Our teeth~ haha
like it mOst, xD
[without edit Or use any software, is our 'nature' face emOtiOn~.~]

My Sista, we are happy family ^^


New year eve gO where? still planning xD
nOw is a time tO revisiOn, Gambateh tO myself and my baObei men.
I will dO my best, althrOugh I hate it deeply =(

END

2 comments:

  1. waliao..
    u everytime Zanmai!!! when wanna wat with me ya? =) hey...i am so sorry.. recently busy with my final year project.. gotta contact u after that ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course the pictures angle nice la...I teach de wor =P ...sis 4eva =) Muacks !!! =D

    ReplyDelete