05 December 2010

Thirst | Heineken | Sepang International Circuit

BefOre start my pOst, Let me intrOduce this event first

Date: 4th December 2010
Day: Saturday
Venue: Sepang International Circuit
Time: 6pm onwards

Another Rave Party held by Heineken in Malaysia
So, Question: Who will come for the Thirst?
Chiang Chiang Chiang~~~
Click it↘

.
.
Okay,izzit related with me?
Yea,but was went tO there wOrk as Crew
JObscOpe:Just redeem Heineken beer & mineral water
let see the pic tO knOw mOre:
Green Vampire~(pls ignOre my BIG unifOrm >,<)

shOe bOx o.O?
.
It is a like a big cOncept, But is a DJ cOncept?
I think have arOund 5000++ ppl at there
Super high, while I wOrking,I was EnjOyING too ;D
How I wish David Guetta and Tiesto are here in Malaysia as well
.
.
DJ~Beat yOur heart until boOm~ suck

DJ Chuckie - Let The Bass Kick @ Sensation↘

.
.
Firstly I Blur blur,ThOught wOrk just until 10pm,
When On the way i just knew,until 3am!! =@#$@
quite wOrry~lucky then!
Even this jOb is tired(4pm-4am)
but I learned many,enjOyable & met alOt Of frenz =)
I hOpe next time have chance I can jOin,
but nOt as a wOrker identity
I think sure will mOre fun and crazy xD

No comments:

Post a Comment