31 December 2010

VampireQi Life Of 2010

Just now viewed my blOg pOst in 2010, tOtally 111 pOst^^
This pOst is the last pOst in this year.
Let us review my life in 2010♥

Succeed : Get P licence∞Bought new camera∞Brace my teeth
Improved my Eng language & Dress up myself [become more mature & lady]


Failed : Failed exam test∞InsOmnia∞Something bad thing happend around me


Work : Promoter∞Crew∞Flyer girls∞Extra talents shooting


Travel : Sunway lagoon∞PD∞Melacca∞Genting Highland


Happy memories : UnfOrgettable Bufday∞Mom,Bro come back hOme together from fOreign ∞Gathered with [Baobeimen,Rainbow,Ns fren,Old classmate,Friend]


Love : Hangout,Chitchat,Crazy wit fren∞Shopping∞Movie∞Night life∞Photo shooting


I just realized that I still cant achieved my wish & target what I set and prOmised tO myslef as well. I'm Failed =(
But never mind, Failed = The way succeed in future

FOr My family & Friend :
↘YOu all gave me the best moments in 2010
Thank yOu fOr appearing in my life for year of 2010,Love ya♥

FOr 2010 :
↘Thanks fOr gave me alOt happy memory,my lOvely family and friend still beside me =] Blessing and appreciating.
AlthOugh sOmetime yOu let me dOwn and felt lOss & mess my life, Still thanks because this will let me becOme mOre mature and get mOre experienced tO growth up =)

Hey,take me for a hide tOnight!
HOpe you all will enjOy last moment in 2010 ;D
2011 I'm COming~


*Suck~




No comments:

Post a Comment