01 January 2011

↘2011 Happy New Year

This is my first pOst in 2011,
2011 mean = New start,New Life, New Of me

HOw yOu all passed New Year Eve?
I dint gOing any where cOuntdOwn Or see fireworks
Just simply celebrated and passed with my Baobei men
[4baobei cant join us,felt dissappOinted>< ]
We went tO HOmetOwn steambOat take our last dinner in 2010 then went tO Family Boardgame Station
Atually we want tO DRUNK, but...


Let me drunk~~

Ermm, still enjoyed with them. hehe
We still crazy when playing the game~ haha






she don want let her speak out xD
punishment xD





After that went tO wen Baobei hOuse with MM cOuple
played card
many funny tOpic, chitchat until mOrning just back hOme.

FOr Myself :
2010 was END, pls dOn loOk back.
Always remember what you set and promise yourself.
2011 It sure will be a BETTER year fOr me ;)

*Suck

1 comment: