17 January 2011

Plan fOr hOlidays

Yes! woOhOO xD
wait fOr this time sO lOng, after passed the
PITY exam nightmare
NOW start my hOlidays, I wanna enjOy,enjOy and enjOy ;D
Is available fOr date me nOw (# ̄▽ ̄#) hehe
List Out the plan fOr my hOlidays.

#01 Sleep
Yea, first plan is sleep until can save my BIG EYE BAG and panda eye =.= Recently keep InsOmnia, HOpefully I cOuld sleep tight everynight.

#02 Play mOde On
Sure, must play it until crazy I think. hahaha. CheOng K, mOvie, dinner buffet, gathering, yam cha, hang Out with my all sweeties and mOre else.

#03 Learn
I wanna learn english and else tO imprOve myself.

#04 ShOpping
Is near Chinese New Year, sure need add sOme NEW clOth,bag,high heel tO fulfill my wardrobe~ BUYBUYBUY haha.

#05 Clean House
COz Of CNY, arrange my stuff, need help tO cleaning my hOuse fOr welcOme LUCK come. hOhO

#06 Find Part time freelance jOb
Yea, my pOcket mOney almOst empty, need earn many fOr my big plan activity future =D

#07 Edit my blog theme
Izzit toO bOred with it? hOpe I can give it new style. Expecting*

#08 Change my new hair style
Is bOred with my hair style now, plan tO change it =P

#09 Rest
relax and rest, nO mOre stress Or tensiOn nOw =)

#10 Drama
''我的女友是九尾狐'' ''gossip girl'' my lOvely drama, im back xD

nOw gOing tO implement my fist plan, bye all, enjOy ya and HAPPY HOLIDAYS^^

*Suck~




2 comments: