26 June 2011

SupernOva night

Hi, mOrning :D I just back frOm SupernOva with my JiMui gang and they friend. BefOre that, when they planned tO gO, I through just a jOke. last minute call me ready o.O? Oh nO, I cant rejected even I dint have that moOd :(

Supernova has replaced Quattro at Avenue K, When I was reached, there changed live band style. I almOst sat whOle night tO watched the perfOrmance. nO pOwer Or mOtivatiOn dance mOre :\ Until nOw still can't fall intO sleep, if lying at bed will vOmit and my stOmach feeling suffer =.=". Thats why I'm here blOgging, LOL What happened tO my stOmach? I wish I can sleep right nOw :(

live band 

my cOusin sis

Dont knOw why my lips will becOme RED after drink alcOhOl =.=

GrOup pic

sOng Of tOnight : Run The World (Girls)




Girls, we run this motha (yeah!)
Girls, we run this motha, GIRLS!
Who run the world? Girls!


Okie, is time going tO bed :D bye~




No comments:

Post a Comment