05 June 2011

ZOuk night

Actually I tOtally dOn't knOw is gO zOuk, I thrOugh gOing G6, sO we all dresscOde wear just shOrt pant + Sleeveless Only, and pure face withOut any make up, look CHILD right =.=? (And we're damn rush tO there, last minute) Really strict, we was kicked up by bOuncer cause belOw 21 years Old, hahaha that time still felt happy cOz I hOpe wanna back hOme after seen other hOt chick dresscOde cOmpare with us :\ Finally can pass intO inside after tried secOnd time. Alright, get sensibleness this club what they said Clubber must gO? Ermm, actually nOt fun at all :( maybe the gang I felt stranger cant enjOy, music cant raise me up, just stand at there watching professional dancer perfOrmance, weevit~ Lucky have 2 sista beside me, I think already wOrth, cOz I like the time with yOu twO^^ hahaha


*what a speechless sat night, huh?

"Give me everything" sOng Of tOnight:


Don’t care what they say,  All the games they play
Nothing is enough Till they handle love (Lets do it tonight)
I want you tonight, I want you today I want you tonight
Grab somebody sexy tell ‘em hey, Give me everything tonight


No comments:

Post a Comment