02 September 2011

CoOking week

Hi, lOng time nO blOg~ LOL. HOw was yOu all hOlidays? Ermm, sure fun and enjOy than me, cause this week I dint gO where travel Or any entertainment. (∩∩#) Just stay at hOme EAT, SLEEP, ONLINE, DRAMA, relax but useless hOlidays fOr me <( c)yξ
Oh ya, I still be a 'coOking mama', learn hOw tO coOk fOr my dad almost everyday. This is first time trial tO coOk withOut any peOple help beside me. I really dOn't like tO wash and clean after coOk╭( ̄m*) By the way, I think I alsO nOt bad in coOking skill, at least still can accept and eat it︿( ̄︶ ̄)︿ hahaha

ABC 汤
 清炒菜心
 鸡蛋拌长豆
 罐头食品:午餐肉
清炒长角豆
 炒饭:姜鸡蛋
失败作品:紫菜汤

althOugh just simple dish and may nOt deliciOus, but is a goOd experienced fOr me. Here wanna speak Out : 嫁得出啦~(╯◇╰) LOL, just kidding. Next time if coOk the new dish, pOst again.
After stay at hOme whOle week, my hOlidays shOuld change! wait my new pOst O(_)O





No comments:

Post a Comment