19 October 2011

Bobo 21th Birthday

TOday is my lOvely cOusin BobO 21th Big Day. A birthday party combine BBQ and Steamboat and invited some relative and friend to celebratiOn. Just a simple party, she was busy served us and we're busy EAT, hahaha (′`)(′`)(
the chicken wing is yummy ︿( ̄︶ ̄)︿




 the cake so beautiful right?
 wow, candle + fire ^^
 Happy Birthday SOng*









Happy Birthday ya ^^ I knew you since I bOrn, tOgether grOwing up and thrOugh many thing, a lOt great and funny memOries between me and yOu. Our relationship is better than real sister, nOw just waiting be yOur bridesmaid O(_)O
lOve ya, muacksssx

*actually after the party we still have the 'Happy hOur' time (alcOhOl beverage) Crazy and they're drunk, drink until mOrning btw, I dOnt like beer :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment