15 June 2012

Climbing@Firm Kepong

Very first time climbing at Firm,kepong with my baobei and classmate although we're planned from few year ago. College life must have some healthy activities and climbing is the best choice right? I have been long time no come here for climbing again. Still remember I was follow my friend to climbing at every Sunday morning 4years ago. Now all are busy study and working, less contact each other. I miss the moment with them,I like the fresh air, I like natural!

Ok, share the funny pic we taken, but we all re pure face(without any makeup) don't be startle ya..LOL

 Oh, warm up body first



 Here we go..




 2 pity classmate



 *Small Bang* (Acting BigBang member)













Never mind, I think we're still pretty without the makeup :)


1 comment:

  1. Not about other, stay healthy, stay happy. You will make it beautiful everydays.

    Even that you are not makeup. you are still the same in others mind and also mine.

    Jiayou with your study...
    Wish you happy always.

    ReplyDelete