17 April 2011

Holiday start + wOrk

Hi, all my friend and readers. LOng time nO see? xD Finally I'm back and free nOw tO updated my pOst. last week was busy 'fOrce' myself study cause the nightmare exam =.="
After finished the last exam paper, straight rush tO wOrk PC Fair at KLCC frOm 15-17 april.
My baObeimen and cOursemate enjOy the hOliday moOd, just me and Nikki need pity wOrking T.T never mind, althOugh its tired but can met a lot friend and earn mOney, Ok what~ hahaha ^^"
Ooph~ fOrgOt tell yOu all this time I wOrked PapagO GPS as prOmOter again. First jOb fOr this year(hOw lazy I'm ==) nO enOugh time find Other jOb, next time i shOuld try wOrk other brand fOr PC fair. And...my sales skill was weak, need imprOve mOre and mOre =\
Wee~ see the pic taken ya, (I know I 'cheOng hei' == ) LOL



Qi*Xuan*Nikki


new friend~ haha

GrOup pic~

Yeah~ start my hOliday plan right nOw and get FUN ^^ and I need find mOre jOb tO work work work and get money money money~ muahaha~ xD
see yOu on my next pOst ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment