21 April 2011

Crazy day

TOday is a crazy day for me. Why? First is I eat nOn-stOp.
Breakfast> KFC
Lunch>Pizza Hut
Dinner>Sushi Zanmai
my belly becOme big and big T.T (usually day I just eat one or two time only == )

mOrning follOw my sista bOey car went tO her Tayloy cOllege watched her perfOrmance drama. First time I went tO there, but I think more like a shOpping Centre. A great perfOrmance, tOpic is abOut psychOlOgy and Malaysia cultural, funnny and meaningful. *Clap hand*

Then we going tO One Utama watched Red Riding HoOd mOvie with my Yau and Boey sista.
Rate: 
I like the stOry, audience need guess whO is the werewOlf?

SecOnd crazy thing is, we decided plan tO clubbing tOnight. Yea, just our 3 gals. Okay, after dOne prepared, simply wear and make up straight gOing tO there. We just plan gO inside listen msic and enjOy the envirOnment and then back hOme. Unlucky, we find the club arOund 1 hOur, cant reach the destinatiOn. Bring the disappOinted moOd back hOme. =(

It's okay, I like the time we 3 tOgether, enjOy and happy. hahaha.
*toO rush fOrgOt take pic, aikss~

No comments:

Post a Comment