26 November 2011

Diploma ConvOcatiOn

Oh Yeah I'm graduated! \(▽≦)/
That day situation was confusiOn. I was nervOus  ̄﹏ ̄ cause I haven get the shirt frOm my friend and we need prepare gO inside hall. At last, lucky all was settled. We all sat at hall waiting to take the diploma cert. Around 1 hour and half was finished the convocation. 
Sure, we leave the hall and take the pics with family and friend. 
Just wanna share Out the picx <( ̄︶ ̄)>


So funny, I take the camera and met who and take pic with them ↘ ~()~


My family cant attend, lucky my relative cOme my cOusin cOnvO, they alsO cOme suppOrt me. And thanks for my JiMui cOme <( ̄︶ ̄)/ 
(Never mind, still have the degree cOnvOcatiOn ^^ )



LOt Of peOple crOwd at there, HOT!


We mOve tO field <( c)yξ






 look right
look up







Woo La La~! thrOw it all! We're successful diplOma graduated! Congtraz O(_)O
After throw↘  (Dang Dang ( ̄▽ ̄@))
 Behind scene(many camera man :D )

DEM 3 ROCK! Felt glad you all be with me in college life Of Diploma within these 3 years.
Thank You and appreciate it The happy memOries will always On my mind.
毕业后,
有些人失望了,有些人失恋了,有些人失踪了。
有些人发财,有些人发福,有些人发喜帖。
这些事,还会陆续发生,
默契的生活轨迹将划下休止,开始截然不同的人生。
不奢他日再次聚首,但求不忘各自最初的容颜,
毕竟,我们都曾闯入彼此的生命。


*Don worry babe, we dint forget you, you are not alone, cause you always on our mind and stay with us^^ muackssx♥

1 comment: