27 November 2011

Nike@We Run KL 10K

If yOu ask me why jOin this event? I alsO dOn't knOw cause I really dOn't like exercise Or jOgging, this loOk like the suffer thing fOr me. <( ^)θθ( >_<) This time, I jOin cause just fOr fun, enjOy the teenager life ~()~ 


COnclusiOn, it was a meaningful event and gave me anOther great experienced. In fact, I just used WALK fOr KL 10KM, nOt run! hahaha walk arOund 2 hOur fOr 10KM cause my bOdy is quite weak ○( ̄﹏ ̄)○ Anyway, we're enjOy-ed! Next time I want jOin again, RM20 for register jOin this event, free T-shirt, bOttle, sOuvenir... tOtally wOrth <( ̄︶ ̄)/

Nike@We Run KL 10K is FUN , YOUNG and ROCK!

Picx time

We reach there arOund 6am, nOthing tO dO, sO pic pic pic O(_)O
 (I want jump alsO >.<)

 the cute cOuple ^^
 we're cute alsO xD

 Oh my goOdness! yOu guess hOw many peOple here? loOk like a cOncert Or cOuntdOwn event! lOt Of runner here! We're waiting 7am tO start and challenging run KL 10K<( ̄︶ ̄)/<( ̄︶ ̄)/<( ̄︶ ̄)/ yahoo~


 Let's start RUN!
 Run! Buddy , RUN tOgether
 That was easy, wasn't it? LOL
 Free 100plus beverage!
 have traditiOnal band encOurage us! 

 Dang Dang~~
 YahoO! We did it!!┌(‵▽′)!┌(‵▽′)!┌(‵▽′)!┌(‵▽′)!┌(‵▽′)
WoO la la MissiOn Complete ^^


 DJ rap and rOck!
 Free Ice-cream^^
 Free phOtO


 drink water must use this way!    (said by 26214) wOw~)/
sOuvenir : Nike pendrive

See yOu there next time^^

1 comment:

  1. Haha.. Can't believe I didnt see you there. Did you see me? Maybe u can't recognize me again! hehe..What timing you did?

    ReplyDelete