14 May 2012

14 May 2012

Hi, my dear reader. Recently I was pretty busy (>.<) New semester was started and I have been work as part time freelance at weekend. A lot assignment was starting too. I have no enough time to blog. Except Bangkok trip, other post was updated. O(_)O

I should try new, chase my dream as I can. No matter how the thing worse, I just realize the journey is still gonna move on, that's call life. Is it the End of world 2012 prediction will come true? Nobody know. I try my best to move on what I really want and enjoy every moment. The life is short, you never will know what happen for the nest second, thus...
Come with me, Live the life until MAX <( ̄︶ ̄)/<( ̄︶ ̄)/<( ̄︶ ̄)/        
 


1 comment:

  1. Hey.. Nice curls!!!Looking fresh and different! SO new semester? Degree now? STill hope can catch up some time. It's been really long time! Take care ya my girl!

    ReplyDelete