26 April 2012

Ying 21st Birthday Celebration *laopo

Due to the schedule was full, we was postpone her birthday celebration at today (actual day is 14th April). sorry for belated and without cake celebrate in this year. We decided to had a simple dinner to celebration at Senjyu Sushi, e@curve Mutiara Damansara. I think Japanese food always is the mostly girl favorite right? I'm one of them *_*

Ambience is full of classic design, food taste is not bad. But the price is expensive for me, don't forget I still is a student  (┬_┬)↘ Well, overall is nice, you can go and try it ( ̄︶ ̄)















 Dessert 


hope you will like the gift ^^

 just discovered I'm fat a lot!! Can't accept it! ()︿()

Is it you think END? Sure not. Next round here : The beer factory

 I like this beer which less of the "gas" ?




I think this is the group pic of today ε( ̄□ ̄)3|| 
 Next time we must capture more to compensate o(>,<)o

Ying laopo, Happy Birthday ya^^
Stay leng and just the way you are
Glad to have you this friend beside me
Love ya, muacksxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment