18 April 2012

Bangkok Trip@Day3

Today we can wake up at 9am, cause we're not rush to anywhere at morning. We're still went to hotel swimming pool to photoshooting before we're leaving Khao San Road and hotel check out.︿( ̄︶ ̄)︿


felt proud this nice pic is capture by ME *_*








I was acting enjoy.. (Dreaming I'm at Bali Island? LOL( ̄▽ ̄@))

Take brunch at Mc'Donalds, First try for pork burger, yummy~( ̄▽ ̄)~

our hotel in bangkok. service is poor than khao san hotel ╭( ̄m*)


overall room is still okay

Platinum Mall 
Finally, our main tourist destination! We wanna start crazy shopping!


Lot of clothing and accessories


The price and cloth almost same with KL, sungai wang shopping mall. Seriously, we're felt disappointed, especially me. I really felt mood down that time, I just bought few cloth, my main purpose is come for shopping, how could I satisfy? Sorry for make my friend waiting and worry me.<( ^)︵θ︵θ☆( >_<)

Next station : 四面佛




Shooting some pic for cheer up







Naraya! all was crazy shopping for buy sourvenies for friend and family. Inside this shop, I spend RM70(┬_┬)

Dinner at roadside stall. 


Really so sorry for my friend, I'm lost with them at here, let them worry and waiting me. (that time without handphone)

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to thailand A gua show! Felt so exciting, the first time I watch the show.

We're VIP. Seat at front row and have a free drink. 







This guy is so funny, we're like him so much, body language and eye contact is awesome. 
LMAO\(≧▽≦)/




Is he again!


Just 1 hour show, but we're enjoyable the show. Esteem their professional and work attitude.︿( ̄︶ ̄)︿

Don't like bangkok night life. All shop is close after 12pm. Thus, we bought some food from 7-eleven to had a supper in our room.



Just bought little in these few day#(┬_┬)

6 of us!

End of  Day3. We're felt exhausted.ε( ̄□ ̄)3||

No comments:

Post a Comment