19 April 2012

Bangkok Trip@Day4

Aikss, cant believe that we're gonna back Malaysia at today evening. ╭( ̄m ̄*)╮ Just slept 2hour and went to wholesale market that near our hotel at morning after take our breakfast. Just took some pic today.







Felt satisfied that we've bought some cheap cloth. Balance. We should shopping at here(╯▽╰)

11am back hotel to packing our luggage and check out. After that take our lunch and had a relax body massage before leave. Actually I wanna try the Thai massage, but my friend scare I cant tahan, so I try the body oil massage. I totally felt relax and have a nap while massaging. RM40 per hour of body oil massage.

3pm we're leave bangkok and head to airport. Our flight time is 6.30pm, but we still nearly lost our flight.(﹊∩∩﹊#)

Okay, end of my bangkok trip of 4 days 3 night. I just cant get enough! All spend RM1200 for the trip (include flight ticket and hotel fee). Sure I will come again, may be 2 year more?
Unforgettable and enjoyable, 
miss all the moment that went through with my lovely friend.
<( ̄︶ ̄)/<( ̄︶ ̄)/<( ̄︶ ̄)/

No comments:

Post a Comment