10 April 2012

Ying 21st Birthday Celebration

How to celebration next lucky Bao Bei? We really beat brains out and finally decided to have a BBQ and photo shooting at the beach since she just get DSLR from parent as bday gift. I think this is our first time for the BBQ party, we're excited! They 3 was prepare the food and equipment, thank you all for the hard work ︿( ̄︶ ̄)︿

8am we meet at gk, before that, take a great kfc breakfast with ying (′▽`)(′▽`)(′▽`)

Around 1 hour journey, finally we reach here! Sepang Gold Coast. But don think the beach is really clean, I prefer redang beach more (_")


I think we used around 1 hour to start the fire that without guy help \(>,<)/ 


 yummy ^^

I'm newbie for BBQ, so I just grill the jagung <(oo,)/

After done our lunch, photo shooting under the sun! In fact, this is sunburn weather, but we want the theme is young and colorful. Lucky the photo not bad, just the light have little expose. Is ok, I still like it *_*



 Yoyo, call us BGirl  <("""O""")>

She look cool







 Wine + beach

 She ask : What should pose?? I answer : Just look at me <( ̄︶ ̄)/




Take a break, and continue 

Hey, we wanna join  ╭( ̄m*)




 Green shirt girl = Like a lou sai!! LMAO




 The yellow spec was suit me today. do you think so? LOL


I was hard to open my eye that time (>,<)


 Oh oh~ cake time! but we just take pic and sing the birthday song while turn around her. 

 what we discuss??

 Dang dang! play water on her before we back ~(3)~

Last shooting before sundown. Actually we had plan same pose together, but look without tacit between us....but the pose is funny \(≧▽≦)/




Happy Birthday to Ying BaoBei
Stay leng and cool. Be yourself to have a blast one^^
Love ya, muacksssx

No comments:

Post a Comment