23 April 2012

23 April 2012

Hello, dear readers. I'm insomnia right now,are you same with me? (T____T) Is it I too exciting? Or I used to sleep 3am? Oh nO! I gonna manage back my life time be normal!┐(─__─)┌

Anti this! o(X.X)o

I'm pretty busy recently, coz I just back from Bangkok and more 3 hour need go to Johor for learning workshop by college for next semester coursework, WTF? (╯‵□′)╯︵ ┴─┴ I think I'll sleep in the bus during the 5 hour journey.( ̄)︿( ̄)

By the way, I have hardly any money (┬_┬)↘ especially after back from Bkk trip, I need job and money badly!! Pls offer job for me! still left one week holidays, gonna earn more pocket money during the holidays.\(▔□▔)/


At last, share the beautiful and amazing song that I pretty like♥


I wanna use this song be my blog song, but failed ( ̄▽ ̄@)


For the Bangkok post update be patient ya, stay tuned! I'll gonna update as fast as I can (^O^)


Okie, Good night.

1 comment:

  1. Good to read your updated blog again. Try to manage back your normal bedtime. Try your best do to whatever you like and interesting. I will support you don't matter what CVQ . jiayou

    ReplyDelete