01 December 2012

2AM@The Way Of Love Concert

I'm glad that have an opportunity to work as Usherette of the 2AM concert at 1 December 2012 which held in Dewan Wawasan, PGRM, Cheras. 2AM is one of boy group that have amazing voice K-pop star,I knew them is from the OST "Dream High" Drama of popurlar song -  Even If I Die, I Cant Let You Go 죽어도 못 보내. 


 work with my best sista - YauYau


My jobscope just guide the fans into their seat before they entry the concert hall. After the concert is starting, I'm allowed to sat and enjoy their bravo performance as FREE! Oh yeah I still have chance to watch their rehearsal performance, sit infront as first VIP? LOL

In true, they really have nice voice and we can felt that they really put best effort to perform to all their fans. All the planning and stage light is great and nice. Althought 2am in Malaysia still not much popular, but I'm fall in love their amazing voice and the love song. 


Bravo live concert performance! All fans seek very high and satisfied include me. They still have An-cord 2 times! Promise wanna sing until 2am? LOL Bring lot of surprise to fans.

Here recommend some of their new love song. Hope you will like it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment