18 December 2012

AIA Annual Dinner Event@Job

Another freelance job post. I know I am facing the final test soon, but I need money badly, Lot of fee are waiting me to pay at next year. This is 3 days AIA Annual Dinner funtion event, 18-20 December 2012 which held at KLCC Convention Ballroom, working time is around 6-10pm, for sure, need standby before start work.

I really learn a lot in this event. The whole company staff are attend to enjoy the party night and dinner, I could see that a good teamwork of the department. Other fun activities such as Lucky Draw and together dance Gangnam styles (the song is most powerful nowadays! Adult old man 60age also enjoyable to dance this song! @@)




 My jobscope is distribute light stick to the guess in the hall and help to take photo by Instax Mini camera, such as easier job right?

My partner. She taught lot for me. A friendly and active people.

 6 usherette girl of the night. They are friendly and fun people! LOL








Hope still have chance work with you all again, see ya. 

No comments:

Post a Comment