23 December 2012

Pre-celebration X'mas Party@LaoPo

A pre-celebration X'mas party with my laopo gang. After some of them finished the wedding dinner, we together went to booked apartment to have a Fun! This time no decoration, no own cooking ( have cooked some sausage and nugget) plus some snack and beer to celebration it. Starting at 11pm?

X'mas Gift exchange time. Guess which one is mine? LOL


After that, we together play some game - True or Dare? Mostly we chosen dare cause we are nothing special secret to share among us anymore? LOL I like play with those "crazy" people, it is more Fun if they could dare to do anything include the shame thing? hahahaha

A simple but great night. In fact, I'm drunk on that time, I just dont really like beer and I felt sleepy after drink some can of beer? LOL


 their art work


another laopo is drunk, and 2 of their bf go dabao supper for us.

End of the night.


And...

Belated wish - Merry X'mas!
Single bell, single bell, single all the way (Ignore my stupid noob face)

No comments:

Post a Comment