31 December 2012

*VampireQi* Life Of 2012

Thanks God that we are still alive and broke the 21 Dec 2012 end of the world from Mayan apocalypse, appreciate it. Time flies that I'm just turning to 21st in 2012. I'm officially pass legal year but why I think that I'm old compare to other teenager? I've regret that I timid case I lost many chance that I wanted. Alright, I promise myself that I don't wanna miss the thing or people anymore!

Review blog post in 2012, It seem like nothing big special happened, but graceful that is great for me. Big happened is I took off my brace teeth! I have a good smiley after the 1 year 8month process.


Another is my 21st birthday party. My BaoBeiMen gave my dream birthday party, other jimui, laopo and sista is still be with me as well. I know I'm not alone, appreciate


I also have been worked as different event of freelance job, I learned and get the great experience from it.

Oh ya, first time oversea travel with my BaoBeiMen- Bangkok, Thailand. Kedah, Alor Setar, Penang, Melaka, Johor had been travelling in 2012. I like holidays and travel :)


Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain.
Thanks giving 2012, my family and friend. Blessing and Appreciating it.

Happy New Year 2013!
I gonna shine bright like a diamond. 2013 pls be nice to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment