08 January 2013

Perak Trip@Day1

Belated post again. I just finished my suck final exam paper and my holidays mode is Starting! Well, this time semester break we planned to Perak and visit one of our baobei gang house(stay at her house). A saving budget trip*_*

Depart from K.L morning, and we have passed by Sekinchan, Perak. Have a rest and take some pic. The beach is damn dirty /.\




And having our lunch here. I cant remember the food names, but I think is the 福州 traditional cuisine? LOL




Alright, continue our trip...Another station is here 

A popular Chinese temple at Perak (大伯公庙) Many exquisite statue and nice view.







 Good face emotion



 I'm the one who always pass by...Extra talents A.






We depart to next station : XX Beach. forgot what the exact beach name. (_")




We're just relax to see the beach and feel the sea breeze. 


Last station > Marina Island, Lumut, Perak - famous dating place for couple.

A beautiful sunset






我们可以肆无忌惮的骂彼此贱人,欺负或嘲笑彼此,因为我们关系不一般
但是我们也很霸道,别人要是欺负其中一位,那就不行!

*Today have early good rest cause 2 driver are tired of the long journey drive. 

End Of Day1.

No comments:

Post a Comment