02 February 2011

Dad BufDay

Belated pOst, 31 Jan 2011
Oh yeah, with my lOvely family went tO Genting Highlands fOr celebrated my dad BufDay.
Genting Highlands is our family Paradise since I was yOung. There is my secOnd hOme. LOL
Ermm, but when gOing there have ObstructiOn, because raining then cause Mudslide and the road was block. We take by the scary skyway, queue the lOng line =.= But, finally we are safely reach, God blessed =) There was quite cOld, why near CNY alsO rainly? =(
Let see the pic first↘
Secret Recipe Tiramisu 
my dad so sam kap, cant take pic =.=
red wine =D but i just drink little =\
my dad & mom 
this kids my dad sO sayang him, already be our
'younger brother'
my dad so cool, don wan smile =.=
my mom
my sis
my sibling

Happy Family =)

Happy BufDay tO my dad^^ I just wish my family can healthy, happy and beside me always. God blessing.

*Suck~


No comments:

Post a Comment