16 July 2011

Adam & Celine Wedding Dinner

Oh yeah, first time attend friend wedding dinner withOut accOmpany Of parents. I missed be wedding sister cause the suck mid-term test at mOrning╭( ̄m*)
Back tO tOpic, Adam and Celine is a sweet cOuple, altrOugh we're nOt really clOse, but still happy they're married and giving blast blessing fOr them. The wedding dinner is at The Ritz-CaritOn which are inside international five-star luxury hOtel. Sure the environment and service is excellent, but the foOd taste is Okay fOr me Only. Well, still a enjOyable their wedding dinner with my JiMui, sOme are drunk \( ̄︶ ̄)/\( ̄︶ ̄)/\( ̄︶ ̄)/


the only pic I taken with pretties bridal, they're sO busy that time




YAM~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~SENG

Outfit tOnight --> RetrO , Old-schoOl? hahaha

It's a beautiful night.
may GOD blessing happiness arOund them, me and YOU everytime, anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment