04 July 2011

BufDay CelebratiOn *laOpO

First, TQ fOr my rainbOw sis laOpO^^ they are celebrated belated Bufday for me at Caffeinees Cafe@Kampung Pandan,KL. Just a simple dinner and mOst impOrtant there have a nice ambience fOr phOtOgraphy, I'm enjOyed, I knOw yOu all alsO right? :P hahaha
Don't knOw why I'm lazy tO write, mOre prefer using phOtO tell the stOry...
*especially TQ Ying laOpO phOtOgrapher and DSLR frOm Jin laOpO


Caffeinees Cafe
 Beverage
 FoOd * nOt bad
Dessert * They said is fOr me, LOVE *^^*

CAke time

Have yOu try this way tO eat cake befOre? hahaha

Wish* RainbOw sis relatiOnship fOrever
my 5 sweeties laOpO

 Picssssssss



I loOk noOb in this pic, but I like it xD


SeriOus face

we're prOmOte heineken :X

5 Orangutan xD
老婆 老婆 我们一起打勾勾 请记得约定的旅程到永久
TQ, I lOve yOu all, muackssssx


No comments:

Post a Comment