05 July 2011

BufDay CelebratiOn *BaObei

Hahaha, my belated bufday celebratiOn again ^^ I knOw, I understand, all Of yOu are busy wOrk Or assignment, but still willing celebrated fOr me, TOUCH *T.T* This year they treat me sO goOd, nOt like last year be a foOl let them tease :S hahaha Just a simple lunch celebratiOn at wOngkOk,PaviliOn.


 Our main Objective, is gO there try this! worth xD
A mOi~~~Teh tarik satu~ xD
 alike like poOl ball ?

 They wanna cheat me, said this candle can eat T_T so bad~
Game time~ 1,2 bibO, 4, 5 bibO,7, 8 bibO, 10,11,bibO bibO
punishment ~ xD

We this gang, like tO take fun in pic, especially ugly pic xD Well, we did crazy thing again, and is at PaviliOn =.= many peOple loOk at us, but we dOn't care x) I think, when we tOgether, we will live Only inside Our wOrld. But, if happy, WHY NOT? :)















YOu knOw? the time when be with yOu all, many crazy pattern will appear, especially inside the pic. But, I like it, Btw, I mOre lOve yOu all. muacksss


宝贝们, 生命中多出你们 也多出无限可能
让我多记下一些沿路感受 那将会是我 最美最好的收获

No comments:

Post a Comment