01 July 2011

Cat & Yau BufDay CelebratiOn

Need tO mentiOn we are nOt same day Bufday, just tOgether celebratiOn, cause that FatFat is Older than me 7 days :D We're went tO DeliciOus restaurant which are lOcate at Jalan Tun Razak,KL. Having a nice lunch in goOd ambience and suit fOr take a photograph.
Sure, we're captured a lOt phOtO, at here sharing with yOu all, enjOy it :P


Our western foOd, nOt bad :)

Kawaii neh ^^

Is time fOr cake celebratiOn
 Our cake
 my face loOk weird =.=

 I like this
 make a wish* I hOpe Our friendship never end^^



 Felt warm :D

 I like her face emOtiOn xD
 my face emOtiOnal look like what animal?
Kiss kiss time

3 Of us time




Hey Hey You yOu~ TQ came intO my life, tOgether sharing Happiness or sadness, when me dOwn was accOmpany by my side, accepted weak pOint On me, I know this call *Sister* 
I lOve bOth Of yOu~muackssss

No comments:

Post a Comment